The Powerball jackpot is closing in on half a billion dollars.
No one won it all Monday night so the jackpot will climb to $454 million with a cash option of $271.9 million for Wednesday night’s drawing, according to the Powerball website.
The numbers drawn on Monday, April 25, 2022 for a $434.8 million jackpot were: 12 – 18 – 20 – 39 – 61 and Powerball 10. The Powerplay was 2x.
While no one hit the jackpot, two tickets won million dollar prizes. A ticket sold in North Carolina matched all the five numbers and had the Powerplay to win $2 million, while a ticket in Texas won $1 million.
There are now three chances to win the Powerball each week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
The Powerball has not been won since Valentine’s Day when a lottery player in Connecticut won $185.3 million.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot is at $31 million with a cash option of $18.4 million for Tuesday’s drawing, according to the Mega Millions website.
Top 10 Powerball Jackpots
1. $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
2. $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
3. $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
4. $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
5. $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
6. $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
7. $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winner in California, Wisconsin
8. $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
9. $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winner in Arizona, Missouri
10. $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
OnMyWay Is The #1 Distracted Driving Mobile App In The Nation!
OnMyWay, based in Charleston, SC, The Only Mobile App That Pays its Users Not to Text and Drive.
The #1 cause of death among young adults ages 16-27 is Car Accidents, with the majority related to Distracted Driving.
OnMyWay’s mission is to reverse this epidemic through positive rewards. Users get paid for every mile they do not text and drive and can refer their friends to get compensated for them as well.
The money earned can then be used for Cash Cards, Gift Cards, Travel Deals and Much, Much More….
The company also makes it a point to let users know that OnMyWay does NOT sell users data and only tracks them for purposes of providing a better experience while using the app.
The OnMyWay app is free to download and is currently available on both the App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android @ OnMyWay; Drive Safe, Get Paid.
Download App Now – https://r.onmyway.com
Sponsors and advertisers can contact the company directly through their website @ www.onmyway.com.